Saturday, March 27, 2010

A blahhh day.

...I've been thinking these past couple of days about a buttload of things. What if I'm digging myself into a hole, that maybe I wont be able to dig myself out of in the future? I mean what if what I'm doing really isnt right for me? All these questions fill my head through out the day..at the end of the day its my decision of course, I am really the only one that can stop it... The question is : Do I really want to ?.. the million dollar question. I've realized that in life when it comes down to it, you really have no one to run to but yourself. Or maybe thats just me. Maybe its better that way, because in my current situation, all I have is myself. I dont know, maybe I'm just in my feelings at this current moment, who knows. I guess its better to have yourself, then no one at all... right ?

1 comment:

  1. only do something that you know will be with it. If it feels like the wheels to whatever vehcile you have wont keep going, dont force it. That and dont let the thought go through your mind too much

    ReplyDelete