Wednesday, March 17, 2010

blah blah blah.


Today should be a good day? I'm sitting here in TCC's library with jenae, and i contemplating this one thought:
  1. Is doing something that pleases others really good for you? i mean seriously if a certain someone makes you happy, shouldn't that be all that matters ?

I guess not in the real world. I guess its just frustrating sometime when you cant live your life ( or maybe I'm being a bit dramatic) but still. Understanding the circumstances fully, but still shouldn't they give said person an ounce of a chance ? Maybe I'm the only one that thinks so because I'm blinded by some sort of feelings, I'm not really sure. Time and time again I ask people for advice, and what they feel I should do on the situation.. but maybe its time I should stop. Maybe I should just follow my heart, and see where this thing goes.. Maybe I shouldn't. I'm not really sure about things these days... Follow my heart?.. or let it go..?

BTW: Buffalo Wild Wings has THE best parmesan garlic wings..

BTW again: twitter.com/soyangeline

=)

-that is all

No comments:

Post a Comment